Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to our users. We collect information in the following ways:
Information you give us
Many of our services require you to sign up for an account. When you do, we may ask for a personal information such as your name, email address, company name, address, phone, VAT, credit card. You may also provide us additional information when you email or call us, or through feedback and other forms on the website.
Information we get from your use of our services
We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
- Device information – such as your hardware model, operating system version,unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number, .NET versions installed, SQL or MySQL versions where applicable
- Log information – When you use our services, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include: details of how you used our service, IP, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL; cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account
- Location information including TimeZone
- Unique application numbers – Certain services include a unique application number or a key. This number and information about your installation may be sent to Pranas.NET when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage – We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device. This includes but not limited to cookies.
Our different Services may also collect information specific to a particular service.
- SqlBak, SQLBackupAndFTP & MySqlBackupFTP may additionally collect and store database names, email addresses to send notifications, Server/SQL Server/MySQL server/FTP/Cloud services authentication or access keys/tokens (encrypted), passwords (encrypted) for encrypted backups, job schedule settings; backup, restore & connection logs. It may also collect various SQL Server and Windows Server monitoring parameters – depending on what server monitoring parameters a user has requested.
- ScreenshotMonitor, Hrundl & LumOffice may additionally collect and store job’s Start and Stop time, screenshots (images), IP address, activity level, active applications & URLs, selected project name, task name and notes, specific apps that could potentially be used to cheat time tracking.
How do we use information we collect
No Spam. Pranas.NET will not sell, rent, trade or give away your email address or other contact information to any other organization.
No Spyware/Adware/Malware. Pranas.NET software contains no spyware or other unwanted applications.
No Third Party Advertising. Pranas.NET does not advertise for other organizations through its email communications.
Your Data is Protected. When our software installed on your computers sends data to our servers (for example screenshots in ScreenshotMonitor.com) or is being sent back from our servers to locally installed software (for example a connection information for a remote storage), the data is being sent over an encrypted connection to ensure your data is secure. In addition the sensitive data like passwords and credit card information is always encrypted in out storage.
Information we share
With service providers
Pranas.NET does not disclose personal information to service providers, except to process credit card transactions. Pranas.NET may use third party service providers (e.g. hosting providers, AWS) and your data will only be stored in encrypted form and only as necessary to provide you the service. We may share certain aggregated non-personal information (such as total volume of data Pranas.NET stores) with third parties.
For legal reasons
Pranas.NET may disclose personal data to third parties, with or without notice, (a) where required by law, (b) to protect and defend the rights of Pranas.NET, (c) or to enforce the Pranas.NET Terms of Service.
We work hard to protect Pranas.NET Services and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We have put in place industry standard physical and electronic enforcement mechanisms. All sensitive information transmission and storage are encrypted. Our websites are developed and tested to withstand hacking attempts. The access to the sensitive data is restricted on need-to-know basis. Your data is stored in a secure location with access controls for authorized employees only. The information is permanently deleted on user’s request.
From time to time, Pranas.NET will communicate with you via email. There are two types of email you may receive:
1) Service related: Service-related email such as a confirmation of password change, expiration of credit card, notification of a service change or availability of a new product version, or to reply to, or inform you, of a support issue. You can not opt out of receiving these messages as they are part of the service. To stop receiving these messages you must discontinue using the service.
2) Pranas.NET related: Pranas.NET service news and related material such as tips-and-tricks, service promotions (refer-a-friend, etc.), company news, Pranas.NET sponsored contests and similar types of material. By using the Pranas.NET service and agreeing to the terms of service you have opted-in to receive such email. You may opt-out of receiving such email using the unsubscribe link provided in every such email.
Updating or Removing Information
Users may update or remove their information by signing in to to each specific Service or contacting support. To remove your information, please visit your account and click “Cancel Account” or a similar link. If you cancel your account, some of your data may still be retained in our archives or backups.
You can always find our latest contact information on http://pranas.net/contact/